Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Events

So, a few things have happened in the past few weeks. Here's a list of the highlights:I finished residency, we moved, I started my practice, Andy had some minor surgery both the week before and after we moved (he's better now, not completely well, but better), my mother-in-law fell down our stairs in the middle of the night and had to have surgery for a fractured wrist along with other injuries, and there are probably other things that I'm forgetting. 


The new house.



The new practice.



My grandmother.  She will be 88 in a week, lives alone, and can lift all 23 pounds of Lincoln by herself and carry him around.  Inspiration.


Lincoln tries out the cowboy lifestyle.



My happy family.

4 comments:

alli said...

Yay! An update!

Lincoln is so cute. So cute.

gunner said...

So glad you are back on line. I've been checking every day!!!!

Peony said...

love the family photo! :)

Lori Mingus said...

SO glad to see an update and hear that things are going better! Linc is HUGE and looks way older than he should! I'll try and update our site soon too...love you guys!