
Baby Lincoln is growing up so quickly! He's 4 months this week. He loves to sit up on his own, and can sit up unsupported (besides being propped up by his giant belly) for quite awhile, especially if there's TV or Zia to watch.
He cut his first two teeth on the bottom within two days this weekend!
So we decided he was up for some rice cereal. He loved it, as you can see. Now maybe he'll start sleeping through the night. One would hope... He has his shots next week, so I'll take bets now on how much he's going to weigh.


3 comments:
I don't know how much he'll weigh...maybe 18.5 pounds?
I like how he's called "Baby Lincoln." It's a nice title. (Kind of like 'Sir,' 'Mr.' etc.)
Oh, and I checked out your derm site, and it looks very professional!
I can't believe how old Linc looks! I predict 19.25 lbs. Are you getting excited about Wyoming? I agree with Alli your derm site looks really nice.
um, ok, addi now weighs in at 20 lbs. (15.5 months old). so, i'm thinking linc will be about the same ;) Also, seriously, do these little munchkins really sleep through the night at some point??? who knew...
Post a Comment