Monday, May 12, 2008

Baby Puggle


The only time in your life when rolls are cute.


Zia took this picture all by herself.  Linc is wearing her 10 cent garage sale crown. What a find!


Lincoln concentrating on his new favorite task (getting things to his mouth).

Bonus points to anyone (who wasn't at Mel's shower) who knows which animal's young is called a puggle.  It's harder to google than you may think!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heeeeeee!!! Heeeeee!!!!

That's all I can say!





Oh, and platypus.

Anonymous said...

Okay, obviously I was wrong with my guess.

You're not talking about that hybrid dog (pug/beagle) are you? Because that's the first thing I thought...but I didn't think you'd be into those.

Other than that...I got nuthin'.

Anonymous said...

A-ha!

Echidna--Spiny anteater babies!

amber said...

No, no . I meant platypus.
Are echidna babies puggles too? The puggle dogs are kinda funny looking, cute when they're babies though. Hopefully that's not the case with our baby puggle.