The nice weather finally came to us this weekend, although it looks like it's going to be cold and dreary the rest of the week. Linc hasn't managed to open his eyes outside yet. I guess he's a mole baby. That's the last of the snow melting, I think today our yard is finally snow-free.

We did our first letterbox of the Spring this weekend. The clue-finding part of the search led us to this amazing Frank Lloyd Wright Greek Orthodox church which looks an awful lot like a UFO.

We did our first letterbox of the Spring this weekend. The clue-finding part of the search led us to this amazing Frank Lloyd Wright Greek Orthodox church which looks an awful lot like a UFO.


On this adventure Linc managed to poop-destroy his outfit beyond salvage, riding the rest of the way home and through the McDonald's drive through swaddled in his blanket.

Here he is in a happier mood. He's getting weighed and measured and immunized at his 2 month appointment tomorrow, so I'll update you on that soon. I'm sure he weighs more than half as much as Zia already!
1 comment:
Zia's got some kickin' green boots on in the top picture!
And hee hee hee is all I have to say about the poo story and blanket-swaddled Linc.
Post a Comment