my gues is..."this is my brother he's a lot of trouble"
Lori, you're awesome!It was ' This is my baby brother he is a lot of trouble' I'll send your prize soon. :)
Man, I didn't even get a chance to guess...but there is no way I would have gotten that. Good one, Lori.
DAMNIT!I didn't have a chance to guess either and I actually got the entire thing correct, WORD FOR WORD.I speak ZIA fluently.Poo.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
my gues is...
"this is my brother he's a lot of trouble"
Lori, you're awesome!
It was ' This is my baby brother he is a lot of trouble' I'll send your prize soon. :)
Man, I didn't even get a chance to guess...but there is no way I would have gotten that. Good one, Lori.
DAMNIT!
I didn't have a chance to guess either and I actually got the entire thing correct, WORD FOR WORD.
I speak ZIA fluently.
Poo.
Post a Comment