It's been a bad week for my family, but here I will just celebrate the good things. Not sure that turning 30 is one of the good things, but it is better than the alternative.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Happy Belated B-diddly Doo, AmberKit!
I turn dirty-thirty this year too.
Boo.
--
Any road...sending good vibes your way for a better week.
I think turning 30 is a great thing. As far as I'm concerned, I'll be glad to say good-bye to the indecisive, liminal (that's a made-up academic word), and self-doubting 20s. On to bigger and better things!
And say, I sure like Linc's outfit in that second picture.
2 comments:
Happy Belated B-diddly Doo, AmberKit!
I turn dirty-thirty this year too.
Boo.
--
Any road...sending good vibes your way for a better week.
♥
I think turning 30 is a great thing. As far as I'm concerned, I'll be glad to say good-bye to the indecisive, liminal (that's a made-up academic word), and self-doubting 20s. On to bigger and better things!
And say, I sure like Linc's outfit in that second picture.
My thoughts are with you guys.
Post a Comment